"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday = Garage Sales

So one thing I love about fridays other than my hubby coming home early is garage sales. This morning we went with a friend in her little boy who is 10 weeks younger than Ells. They rode in the double stroller today and we got asked multiple times if they were twins. I should have taken a picture - I would probably have one if I could figure out how to get my phone photos off and onto my computer (crazy mac).

Nonetheless we scored some great finds - one cool picture frame that will hopefully work great for a project I have been working on. Hopefully I'll knock it out this weekend. Of course we scored some great finds for my newest little niece or nephew. Biggest score were some 25 cent (yes) water shoes for shadd which i almost bought him some from target for 8 a couple of days ago. So that was worth it I think. Plus time spent with a great friend - can't think of a better way to spend the morning.

Then we got home, had lunch and baked some muffins. Even had time to play some drums. Oh the things these guys will come up with.





Yes. We own toys. But these two seem to enjoy the kitchen utensils more.

No comments:

Post a Comment