"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Loo Update

So I kind of fell off the wagon on those month updates and then I even fell off the wagon on the pictures. it was starting to get almost to the end of the month before I took them etc. Geez.

So he is now one when I am posting this so I will do my best to remember what was new with this guy as I wrap up his last few months prior to turning the big 1.


8 months: Busy busy busy. Crawling all over the place, Super fast. The gate is up ands now its  exciting and he loves to go to the stairs. He loves to make messes.













9 months: he greats me most mornings on his feet. his nickname from my dad is smiley and he sure fits the title. unless he is sick or teething he doesn't stop smiling. he loves to crawl the opposite direction during diaper changes, hence the bare butt as thats usually my view. he's finally eating more and more and picking stuff up! and he loves my silver cup. the power it and the phone hold is a bit troubling.









10months: he usually has a bruise, bump or cut somewhere on his face. he is all boy. he loves to make messes. says dada and still no mama. he likes to swing and be outside. he also loves to empty anything: silverware drawer and laundry baskets.










11 months : started walking this month officially. cruising great by 1. he bear crawled for awhile when we were on any hard surfaces, building up that core to walk. loves more and more food and hates milk. still breastfeeding about 4-5 times a day. great sleeper



No comments:

Post a Comment