"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 14, 2017

d's birthday and mother's day



we celebrated d's big day. it kinda falls at a busy time but it was fun to make him dinner some cute cards and these relish cookie dough ice cream sandwiches. they are a new family favorite around here!

and i still can't believe i've gotten to spend my life with this guy for the past 20 years. i really couldn't have found a better best friend! God knew exactly what he was going when he tugged at my heart to let that guy know i was interested and well the rest is history. 20 years and 5 babies and a world of memories shared.

 and then mother's day falls right after d's birthday of course. d treated me to a massage. it was a little bit different than your typical massage but still great. i got a little taste of what lengths he has gone to resolve his migraines and function at full capacity for us.



4/5 of my special crew as loo had already hit the rack! and these notes. they just crack me up year after year. ells says my mom likes to drink water 😂 and shadd says i could win a championship for cooking 👊. but the self portraits are my favorite! actually i love all their artwork! horder of all handmade things



No comments:

Post a Comment