"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

lazzy loo turns 1







you all i know i love to decorate and plan for a good ole party. sometimes i wait a little too long and other times i just keep rolling out details. well this time i had little to nothing til the night before when i should be cleaning i started decorating. the pictures for his banners came of course saturday in the mail which we didn't get for the party but its just our families and they could care less. 
still for me its an honor and privilege to give my kiddos a birthday party or something special for their big day. d says i fuss to much about it but its my love language. i enjoy planning something over the top special for my loved ones no matter if no one else is into the details. they matter to me. 




it was a pool bash so water fun and outdoor gifts.



still hard to believe this little louie is 1!


where did that year go?
i know people say it but the years just fly by
its so hard to remember life with just one, or two or three or even four kiddos.five just seems normal now. easy. no. but normal and perfect. yes. i always said i wanted 5 kiddos and honestly if God gave us more somehow I think i'd love it. don't ask just being open and willing to see what God does. now ask me at a flag football game or a night when we already have three practices i might tell ya differently but there is just something about a big family that makes my heart soar. and i think other people too or at least thats what I'm telling myself as people always stare and make comments when i have all five with me or if we start piling out of the van.
but this little cherry on the top right here - can't think of what life would be like without our loo loo.

just a little sweet spirit minus the archy tantrums we are currently throwing but a smiley busy body - that our loo. sweet as can be! love you like no one else can baby boy!
your momma






No comments:

Post a Comment