"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, May 16, 2014

Garage Sale

This week has been a busy one. I need to get caught up but it takes time to get photos off my camera, my phone, etc and sit down and write via blogger.

So...we had a blast last weekend. i'm kinda out of order but still no the less documented for someday when i'm lonely and i read on how chaotic our lives once were, right?

Last weekend was city wide garage sale in my hometown and i have had garage sales at other times of the year and they never seem to be as great as city wide. We didn't have a ton but the kids did a lemonade stand and I actually sold this really cool chandlier that i got a few years back for my sister's wedding and only lost $5 on the deal so i was pumped. Plus I scored an old school runner sled for a $1 from the garage sale down the street and some great toys for the kiddos on Friday. Plus my momma and I know how to quickly set up and tear down a garage sale. Maybe its the 30 plus years of the experience. We rarely price and most of everything is $1. Simple and cheap is our motto. Plus it is a great way to recycle and clear out the junk in our houses.


Are they not the sweetest girls around! They were great help too!



Our $2 light brite. Love that thing. We have done a snowman, a mrs. potato head, and Shadd and I worked on the free form ISU one that turned out not too shabby.

Plus we got to squeeze in playing with some of our bestest friends along with celebrating Mom's Day and Aunt E and Daddy's birthdays.

Trouble that third child

Wild ride - brotherly love


No comments:

Post a Comment