"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, May 19, 2014

D's Birthday

Last monday was D's official big day! His birthday that is...



We were thankful that some of our best friends could come over that evening and celebrate.

Of course, the kiddos wanted to decorate. Yep. That being said around 2pm. So we went with an ISU theme since we have a lot of that stuff randomly around. We pulled out some chalkboards, some cute red and yellow straws and napkins and threw a party.

Dad even helped out by picking up dessert. Little did he know about the theme. Great minds think a like I guess.


But what tickled me the most was my little thoughtful Shaddy. He made a card for dad during nap. Then he wanted to mail it. Of course our mailbox is a little different so he addressed it and took it up and opened up our mail and put it in. He was so excited and pumped.



He also gave Dad a ticket for a round of golf with him.

Amazes me that sweet heart. He will win the heart of some lucky girl someday. Till then I think I will just cherish the moments and glimpses I get of his daddy in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment