"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Projects

I try to do a little something for my neighbors this time of year. Last year I baked english muffin bread but I only had 8 neighbors or so. This year 18 including the newest ones we hadn't met yet so I was looking for a cheap and cute idea.



My old roomie took a printable and framed it with a frame from the dollar store. I thought. Perfect. So I bought 18 frames - painted them all red, distressed them a bit and filled them with cute free printables like these. 

An old one from Jones Design Company (i downloaded it last year)


This cute chalkboard one from Rambling Renovators


christmas-mantel-with-free-printable-2
This one which i have hanging up at my house  by Yellow Bliss Road

I think I had one other but can't seem to locate at the moment! 

Then my hubby actually did the delivering this year! Wow. That was unexpected! 

I was also on the hunt for some linen stockings. Just sick of my old ones I guess. Well they are super expensive and actually really really easy to make. And I love them! 


I did jazz them up a bit with my kiddos initials from hobby lobby and a little paint on the boys and a whole lot of glitter on Ells (pic on my phone i guess)

Lastly I made a big sign for the boys room. Not sure where it will hang yet but I completed it. 



Initially it was a large metal board I picked up at sale for $5



With some help of my friend's projector and photoshop

After some paint and helpers
It now looks like this.



 And finally the last projector project - a sign for the basement. That gallery wall is still slowly progressing. Never wanna rush into these things.









No comments:

Post a Comment