"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, January 20, 2014

A new do

Ells hair has been getting a bit overdue for a trim. Well my mom suggested that she used to trim our hair so after bath last night I thought I would give it a go.

Well not exactly a trim. I just started cutting and then one side would be a little less even and then it turned out like this...



I love the new look and the bob is cute on her.

D, of course, was mad at me for messing around.

So long story short... a good friend from church will rectify things tomorrow but as for today we went to the library with short not so even hair and no one even noticed (or at least they didn't say anything)

Plus this little girl I think is proud that she looks like her momma (pss...so is her momma)

1 comment: