"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Wrap Up

I started uploading pictures off my phone...where did August go?

I mean I have a ton of photos to get caught up on the blog. Not sure what I've been doing lately. Life and enjoying it.

Not really sure where to start so....

Shadd got to spend the night with his cousin A and then we met up at the zoo.





We went to the fair. Came out tattooed, supporting almost every nearby college (except U of I) and of couse sick to our stomachs. We brought pb&jelly for the kiddos and we shared a TLB (tenderloin basket) and then we bought a bucket of cookies (holy cow yummy but way too many) and of course some yummy donuts.


We even splurged and the kids and I went for a ride on the giant wheel. No pictures of that because D felt a little queasy just looking up to wave at us.

We enjoyed little hands on the farm and survived our few hours of touring the grounds and seeing all the animals.





We also hit up the pool a few more times.



Plus got to help Cousin A celebrate his 6th birthday!




And daddy got a new ride - all three car seats fit in the backseat. Right now super convienent as the van  died in the middle of an intersection (like the busiest 4 way stop in town). Yep. Embarassing and thankful that two nice gentleman pushed me out of the way. It was the hottest day of the summer and my sis and her little one were with us so we walked to the library where she stayed with the kiddos while I walked about 1.5 miles home to get her car to break the law and quickly drive home sans car seats. Too much fun for a friday morning.



I have millions more pictures but this is at least a start to get me back into the bloggin/journaling swing of things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment