"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Just a few projects

I rarely post these - not that I don't want to but I just never seem to have the time too. 
So just a few projects I have been working on. Or we. 


Add caption
Frame for the entry way. Slowly transforming. Was an ugly gold. Got at garage sale for $2. Quick paint, our exterior trim color. with dry brush and a cute printable. Love it as I have been doing the 1000 gifts devotional.

And then just a quick afternoon project during naptime with D on monday. Gotta love holidays. Its like an extra Saturday which we rarely have a free one so score. 

Old door - I got two at a garage sale for $5 for both. Then I sold one at my sale to a neighbor for $5. So mine was free. Yeah. Plus a couple spare 2x4s lying around and some leftover paint equals one headboard for the guest room.





Its a start but in definite need some pillows.


My first ever light. Easiest thing ever. Definitely going to make some more of these someday. $1 candle stick garage sale again. Light kit (menards $4) and handy husband with long drill bit ($11) and cute shade from Target ($8). Hoping to convert huge jar someday soon. 

And then I had a painting day. My mom took my kiddos for the day and I painted. A table (blue - below, dresser (white), pew (dark gray). 



And then theres Ells room. I could have at least made the bed uh? Oh well this is how it looks most days. Some scrap fabric bunting which I may make for the playroom as it is just so fun and really easy. And her pallet. Finally used those big ole things out of the garage. It says "its a good morning" a line from a Mandisa song the we both love.


I am sure there are a few others roaming around here but I'm not great at taking pictures of things along the way. Hoping to knock out some shelves about the toliet in the bathroom soon as well as finish the laundry room. 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the headboard....what color is it/store? You are so great with these projects....they are so Cute. Love Ells pallet too!

    ReplyDelete