"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I can't imagine what my life will look like next fall. One in kindergarten, what? Maybe then I will actually know what day of the week it is prior to us doing school and writing it down for the day. I'm organized in a very hap hazard sort of way. Never good at keeping a calendar even though I buy a day planner because I love cute notebooks and paper. Sort of a fetish. And right now I think I'm so so disorganized I don't even know where to begin. Well my goal is to get going. I'm going to attempt to organize one space in my house a week and then make a list of what I need to complete that room. Who knows if I will stick with it. I doubt it but I secretly hope so. So keep me accountable if you want and I will do my best to keep checking in with some completed projects. 

I know I missed this last thursday and I miss them. 

1. a huge huge turnout for our church picnic - more people there than I have ever seen before. 
2. 19 baptisms - God is doing huge things in our church
3. instant playmates when we step outside
4. wednesday night volleyball
5. our new van - the kids are super excited about automatic doors and the fact their windows roll down. oh the little things
6. beautiful sunrise
7. my talks with shadd about heaven
8. hearing my little ones speak God's word
9. the boldness of Shadd's faith and innocence of his heart
10. teachable moments for me and my kiddos
11. playdates with my bestest friends
12. quiet afternoons
13. darker, cooler mornings
14. the bike trail
15. sage's silly carefree antics - more to come later - that boy deserves a week worth of posts for all the trouble he gets into. 
16. the changing leaves
17. electricity - we were without it for 36 hours and it is vital to just about everything we do. 
18. game time with the kids
19. Ells going number 2 on the potty - this is an excited momma
20. our trip to the apple orchard


No comments:

Post a Comment