"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

These legs are made for...

WALKING

I think I can finally say Sage is officially walking. He has been at it for a few weeks now. But I would say in the last week or so his primary mode of transportation is his feet.

In fact, I watched him try to get from the bedrooms to me in the living room. His pants are always a tad long so this hindered his movement some but each time he fell he would promptly stand back up and keep walking my direction.

Here is the best video I have on my phone. He seems to see me most of the time and then stop and come crawling quickly to get my phone. I know I need to break out the camera and actually record it but at least we have tidbits here and there on our phones.





Try this link to see the video...http://youtu.be/bYpnAqlETYY

1 comment:

  1. really? huge bummer we can't see the video! Nick and I got all excited and then it said it was a private video.:) fix it lady.

    ReplyDelete