"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

We made a cute little treat for some of our friends. Gotta love that silhouette machine. In a matter of minutes you can whip up a cute little card and make it look like you spend hours cutting.



The kids had a blast. They received a few valentines in the mail and in person. They just love the holiday. I personally think its the hearts. Don't you. How does one not fall in love with a heart. I remember the day I used to think they were ugly and overdone. Then I bought this little guy.




My first Junk Bonanza purchase and he hangs above our bed and I love it.

On our slate for this evening is preparing some  hot beef sandwiches for the hubs (his favorite) and corn on the cob (a kiddos fav). We may even attempt the candlelit dinner again this year. If you remember last year - Ells practically lit her hair on fire playing around with the paper heart on the table so it may be a little more supervised this year, but she is another year older so we will see.

We have tried to be a little busy too today...


 We had to attempt some frosted cookies. Tough act to follow as my mother in law and sister in law's are famous. But they will taste good.


Gotta love the helpers.



We also finished some artwork in honor of the grandparents. Hoping to get some handprints on there but we will see how cooperative we are after nap today.

Of course - tis the season to celebrate my loves.



Sager...I love your little belly laugh as I chase you around. I love your wrinkled up nose smile. I love how you snuggle your blankie close. I love your affectionate looks. I love your love for food.

Ells...I love your spunk, your funny sayings, your crazy curly hair, your snuggles, and seeing your little tush in undies (finally)

Shaddy...I love your soft heart, your big brother guardianship, your eager to learn mind, your love for wild kratts and anything dad approved, and the way the Lord is pulling at your heart.

D...I love you! You are my best friend. I love the way you make me laugh. I love that you can call me out (or play a little friendly tune - Cruella Deville). I love your love for our kiddos and me. You are great leader and provider. I love that you love the Lord.

Can't say it enough but I have been blessed. Given some littles to love on and one big to love and let him love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment