"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 7, 2013

thankful thursday

I'm typing this from my phone from the beach so no hard feelings from any one reading. This is beach style thankful Thursday.
1. Walk in clinics
2. The best parents and in-laws in the World
3. Best friends\couples
4. Beach volleyball
5. homemade ice cream and homemade waffle cones
6. phones
7. Words with friends
8. Golf
9. The sound of the waves
10. A date night
11. Competition, friendly of course
12. Laughter
13. A good flick
14. The sound of our kids voices
15. Seashells
16. Outlet malls
17. Kleenex...and my extra moms looking out for me
18. Breast pump
19. Adventures in trying new things
20. My hubs for taking me on this wonderful getaway.

Well i better get back at it. The rays are calling my name. Sunday will come too soon for cold weather but.i.could use some kiddo snuggles.

2 comments: