"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Totally spaced this off last week and I was about to this week too.

However. I'm actually doing this a day prior as today (5) we are off to p-town to visit aunt k and 5 shaye girl. We are doing some free time at the gym, lunch with uncle j possibly, and of course maybe smoothies from smo'roe or cherry donuts from the bakery. My kiddos adore both. Plus I have a secret fetish with the town, brings backs floods of memories of the glory college days. My oh my how things have changed though.

1. Fresh white snow
2. Downton Abbey - side note. We are watching the first two seasons after watching the third. We are flying thru them. In fact we watched three episodes last night. No wonder we are dragging in the mornings of late. D and I love it though. Thanks Elizabeth & Erin for letting us in on the secret!
3. Small things off the checklist
4. Talks with my mom
5. Co-Ed volleyball, huge thanks to D's parents for watching the kiddos
6. Sledding with Daddy
7. Tickle parties
8. God's grace - I'm so so undeserving
9. date nights
10. birthday parties
11. D coming home even 15 minutes early
12. The random junk I have laying around. Makes for cheap projects
13. Spray paint
14. Junk shops
15. Ells going #2 on the potty - wow!
16. slippers
17. fireplace
18. the smell of candles lit


Romans 8:5

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

Question: Where is your mind set? Praying that the Holy Spirit dwells in you so that your mind is set on what the Spirit desires rather than the flesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment