"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So I am actually posting this on Thursday...whoot whoot! So many things to be thankful for but here are a few on the top of my list this week.

1. A house to call home while our house is being built
2. Sewing tutorials, takes the guess work out of it for me
3. My parents - celebrating 33years tomorrow. What an awesome example they are!
4. Ipad - since Shadd no longer seems to need a nap
5. Great preschool resources from all my friends
6. Shadd's sayings. Today we went to Franks. (that's ben franklin in his words...although he was a bit bummed it was a store and not a house i found out later)
7. Ellsyn's newest phrase "i have an idea"
8. Grandma Joyce's recipes - we are making homemade grape juice today and elderberry jam tomorrow with goodies from the farm! Probably a blog post to follow
9. Football season quickly approaching..Go Dutch!
10. Sleeping children
11. Quiet moments
12. Fellowship with other believers


I am sure there are a million others but Sage is crying on the monitor so that's all I have time for this afternoon. Maybe more next week! Just praising Him for all our blessings! Hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment