"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cereal...and thankful Thursday on Monday

So its official...I broke down and feed this little hungry boy some cereal. Yep. 3 days of it. Then we moved on to banana. Of course, that sweet taste was much better. So today I had to mix the two together to entice him to eat it. Here are some pictures of our big boy! 

getting ready... give them a spoon to occupy happy helpful hands

Is this right, Dad?

Satisfied

What's this thing?

I think I'd rather help
I will try and post a video of Sage's idea of helpfulness. I have never seen a little one so excited and eager to get each bite into his mouth. And barely let him swallow before you must have the next one ready to go. Ells was eager but nothing like Sage. Lets just say he has made everyone chuckle these past few days as his momma dragged her feet for probably a little too long.

Plus...Thankful Thursday...Monday's edition

1. Healthy kiddos
2. Super Baby Food Book - cost savings over 3 kids = a lot
3. great body shop - round 2 on d's car
4. kickboxing class - i can barely move my arms
5. picnics in the park rain or shine
6. walks to the park, library, post office
7. the truth of the old testament
8. a  finished project
9. how I get to spend my days
10. library movies
11. pinterest recipes
12. a good bargain

But most of all...I am thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with my kids. A commitment made by my husband long ago to do all that he can to make sure that I could. What a blessing it has been. Thankful and grateful to D for that always! It may not always be glamourous but it is always worth it!

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, 
             as if working for the Lord, not human masters"                                                                             
                                                                                                                            Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment