"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, August 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday - way late monday edition

So its been a little crazy around here. You know like no one napping and I can't seem to find a moment to sit down and blog crazy. Exactly. In fact, I had every intention of getting my thankful thursday edition out the week prior but failed and missed it again this last week. So here goes. I'll do my best to double it too.

1. D's breakfast - his fried eggs and pancakes are to die for
2. The Afters - got to see them last night - love their song "Start Over" (definitely a must on the running playlist)
3. Rain - it was beautiful
4. Shadd and Ells reciting their memory verses. Never ceases to amaze me how they soak up scripture
5. A big healthy 4 month old
6. A friends call with baby news
7. Sheetrock and siding
8. A clean home yet lived in
9. A date night
10. Houzz - wouldn't be able to build a house without it
11. How my mom instantly puts Sage to sleep
12. Our nieces and nephews
13. The power of a great sermon
14. A great run and a chocolate chip cookie - not really sure they should go together but they do
15. Late chats with my sis
16. My brother's willingness to build my kitchen table
17. Scoring treasures with my mom and sis
18. The look on my dad's face when he sees what we brought home - as his home is already full of my children, husband and my junk
19. Auto Insurance
20. Samaritan Ministries - the blessing of paid hospital bills and notes of encouragement after Sage's birth
21. Quiet children
22. Walks to the library, park, & the city (as Shadd has dubbed the square)
23. Seeing Shadd tear around corners on his big wheel - I thought he might never pedal last year
24. The joy from seeing a project come to life
25. Garage sales
26. Free things on Craigslist
27. Babysitters
28. Fair food

----





All in all we have been running around crazy all last week and through the weekend. But on a positive note they are starting the siding on house tomorrow and we are sheet rocked inside. Plus its mudded a little better than when these pictures were taken but we will be up there tomorrow night so I will get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment