"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chalk Paint

So the blogging world has been talking about chalk paint for a little while now (at least two of my all time favorites, Perfectly Imperfect & Miss Mustard Seed) and I couldn't wait to get on board. So I got a day to be home alone. What? Yes. My mom has my kids and I get to paint and clean and u know maybe sew or something!

Well I have this little project I am working on and its not quite done but here is a sneak peek.

Love, love, love the chalk paint. Thank you Patty at Classic Wall Finishes. Plus my good friend Tara for deciding she would split the cost and so we could paint and distress together. At least it help my hubs swallow the $35 a quart cost. It is worth every penny though. No sanding, no priming - just paint and distress. Awesome.

Versailes - A yellow green

the $3 garage sale chair that folds up next to the computer armoire!

I wrote this a little while back and I will have to take a picture of the finished product and post it. For some reason I have trouble finishing my posts some days. I don't know why???

No comments:

Post a Comment