"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ah Technology


Ok. So when D started this new business we stepped it up a bit when it comes to technology. Lets just say when I went to activate my new phone the rep said,  "wow, this is quite the upgrade." As I didn't even have text messaging before. Well, we have it all now and my kids think its pretty cool. In fact, Shadd loves the blue and purple games (memory) as well as this construction (train) game that all our (builder) friends suggested. Ells and Shadd flock to D as soon as they hear the creaking noises of the train going over the ill-constructed track and even mimic the screaming as the passengers are falling. I know, I know - what are we teaching them but it is the best distraction tool in the world. I just can't even imagine what their world will look like someday. I remember when we didn't even have a vcr at home let alone cable tv, internet, a computer. Don't get me wrong, technology is great but we just have to make sure its not taking over our lives. At least not at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment