"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Craft Time

So who doesn't love a handmade card from one of these two.



A few weeks ago - we had to do a little crafting as we were celebrating Papa Tim and Aunt Kelkey's birthday.

Just a side note - always use washable markers. And don't ever leave them unattended. This is what happened the last time I did that. It came out. It just took about a solid hour of scrubbing with soap and water.

I was so angry I just started laughing. It was one of those moments that Shadd couldn't quite figure out my reaction.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my mama! Aresol hairspray works great on micro fiber! But I'm sure you already have it looking as good as new! ;)

    ReplyDelete