"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sibling Fun



So not every day to Shadd and Ells play nicely together, but they are starting to enjoy one another or at least Shadd is putting up with Ells trying to ruin his fun. We got out the ball pit which is usually against my sanity since balls tend to end up everywhere. They were too - even the toilet had a few in it!


So Shadd and I were downstairs late the other night, doing my exercises - they are getting just a bit more intense. 3 months post surgery and I can run and jump again. Don't get too excited no long jogs for me yet. I was running the other day and knew I was probably limping so I was tempted to ask a guy as he jogged quickly by me, but refrained. Major side note as I caption the photo above. So Shadd didn't even realize that his pants were falling off. Probably because he is way too skinny since neither d or I were ever that skinny as children. He just went about playing with no regard to his sagging pjs.

Yes. Ellsyn is trying to steal my soda. Seriously it is about the only that keeps my afternoon going some days. Yeah for Wild Cherry Pepsi - I know I should really kick the habit but I keep justifying it by exercise. Whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment