"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Perservere

A little off schedule as Ellsyn took no morning nap - her and I have just spent the last 2 hours hanging out while brother naps. As I watch her try to figure out how to get out of certain predicaments such as the vacuum cleaner hose (we have central-vac so its a long one), the cord to her monitor in her room, over a large pillow, and putting some books back on the shelf - I am in awe of how every time she falls she just gets back up and tries it again. In true toddler fashion it isn't always graceful but she is determined to figure it out and succeed.

Isn't that what life is - just trying to stay on our feet. I just found it interesting that God had to show me through a toddler that that is what He calls me to do. Persevere. Life is going to get tough and nothing is easy but if I cling to Him - He will always help me find my way and always pick me up. 

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 
2 Timothy 4:6-7

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I think mama's learn more about the grace of God from their children than anywhere else. Well said")

    ReplyDelete