"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sage turns 5



I'm not sure how this happened but this sweet guy turned 5 this year. 5. His birth marks a lot of things in my books. Like a move to Winterset while we built in Adel. My first c section. My life with 3 kiddos and more. My life as a boy mom as they kept coming. Starting to attend WCC again (our church) and I'm sure the list goes on.

He reminds me so much of my brother in law as I knew him when he was about this age. His under bite smile cracks me up and he can entertain a party like no other. He is full of stories. He loves Mario and all things wii. He's starting to love sports and HATES to lose. Everyone tells me he is so much like D was at this age and I believe it. Minus the chattiness as I think that comes from me. In fact all our kids in their environment are loud and chatty usually all at the same time. I never quite notice it until we've been gone for a day or so. They like to keep us in the know on what happened.





We celebrated him this year with our traditional pancake breakfast. He got to open up his presents. He got some ds games. He really only loves Mario though. And he got a new bike with fat tires. And requested a Mario helmet so we had to improvise because they don't make everything Mario you know. So with some help from google and my silhouette machine we made some vinyl decals to decorate his helmet with. He loved it!





Of course his birthday was the night of the Soccer Jamborree so with the help of his papa and frama and papa g and grandma d we got to celebrate with blizzards afterwards! 

Dear Sager,
You are a sweet and spunky dude. You mean the world to your daddy and I. We love how you love on just about everyone. Touch is definitely one of our love languages. You are the sweetest toward your younger brothers and a huge help around the house when shadd and ells are gone. You will do just about anything to be able to play the wii. We love you very much! Dad & Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment