"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, July 1, 2017

April and May in photos

 We tried some mo-hawks or flat hawks as our boys don't really have the hair to do a mo-hawk correctly. Always dubbing a new term. Trend setters! 😂😂



We got our use out of the swing set before the mosquitos take over our backyard. Its kind of a spring and fall treat!



Fun with bubbles and our new large wand. Always a spill and the pleasure is equal to the time it takes me to set up the fun! Someday I will be able to just sit and enjoy these things I hope. Instead Laz is eating the cap and Z is dumping all the bubbles onto the ground!


 Lunch time craziness and of course the table is the best jungle gym!

Our May day baskets. Yea for some bags I had leftover from a birthday party. Made for quick and easy treats to deliver to our neighbors. The kids always have a blast surprising everyone and our neighbors were out delivering too. So much fun!



Lots of golf lessons and practice sessions on the range in the backyard. Z and Laz are great ball droppers!


Kindergarten screening for this guy and he passed. He is off to the big K this fall. He loved every minute of it and thought he should just get started.


Date night with this guy in honor of our 12th anniversary. We will have been together for 20 this fall. What the what?? Seems like yesterday he called to ask me to homecoming. Deep voice and all. Cracks me up just thinking about it. Think I may need to go down memory lane one of these days and write all that I remember down. Someday a blog post. If I can keep up with it finally.




 We hit up Tulip time with our cousins during the school day! We attempted to eat some hot dogs and such. Life with babes is always a bit crazy town. I stayed back with the babies while my sis took the bigs to the parade.


 Messes inside and pure fun at this house I tell ya.


Capital campaign for church and these guys emptied their piggy banks to help build the new church. It melted my heart to see how much they care for the church and Jesus and how big and unselfish their little hearts are. His kingdom is so much bigger because of their generous hearts already! 


 of course add to the garage sale mania when this one wakes from nap looking like this. What?? Well after some benadryl he looked a heck of lot better. thought he was allergic to tree nuts like Sage. Took him for testing and nothing. So who know what that was. Talk about make a mommas heart stop.


Garage sale baby. We made the most sales during our pre-sale. HaHa. But got to spend the day with one of my favorite peeps in the world!

A little easter egg hunt in our neighborhood










No comments:

Post a Comment