"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, July 3, 2017

Ells turns 7



Believe it or not this little or big girl turned seven this year. Her birthday falls on a pretty busy time of year with soccer and school wrapping up and Easter in there. This year she wanted her ears pierced so after soccer wrapped we hit it up! Literally the night after her last soccer game we went to get it done at Claires. And for all your newbies like me to the ear piercing world. It aint no $20 bucks like it used to be. Nope $55. What. And add earring and a sale like buy 3 get 3 and somehow we checked out to the tune of $115. I'm still a bit shocked actually. But she is loving the earrings and changing them out and doing a great job taking care of her little ears!




She got gymnastic lessons for the summer and is LOVING it! And a sweet new bike




Ells you are such a blessing to me! I know you wish you had a sister but wow you are lucky to have four brothers who adore and pester you out of nothing but love. I'm so thankful I get to have that mother daughter relationship with you! Lucky for you you don't have to share me! You get me to yourself. And someday you will love that! I'm thankful you have cousin sisters and hopefully you will always be close. You are smart, talented, creative. God made you extra special! We are lucky you are one of ours! Love you more than you will ever know! Mom & Dad


how it really is
Celebrating with her friends - 
Ells decided to have some girlies over on an early out . They had such a blast playing, dancing, you name it! She is so lucky to have some great little friends. 








No comments:

Post a Comment