"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Shadd & Z's Olympic Party




 This year we combined birthdays - amazing idea really. Lots less stress and planning on this momma's part and well i think my parties have gotten a lot more low key. Cute cakes by my mother in law and just playing with our cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas and papas and great grans too. We are so fortunate to have everyone (like all of them) close by to celebrate with us! Its just a blast.

We did have a couple contests, you know olympics party! A shooting contest, some golf and my personal favorite which i got no photos of (big bummer) was the dash.  They ran young and old from the end of the street up to my garage. It was hilarious. Like something I never ever want to forget. My sister hands little m to someone and heads out. And she sprinted like it was really a race. Oh I tell you what - funniest thing ever. She is so competitive and I have experienced this first hand participating in a race with her. No fun runs with that girl!  So so much love K!

But really it was just an awesome day!















And of course, dj d was providing great tunes for a big dance party and fire!



No comments:

Post a Comment