"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, September 23, 2016

Shadd turns 8


How in the world is this guy 8?
We celebrated with pancakes in the morning and his friends went mini golfing in the afternoon and came to play! It was a blast! 


He got to open his presents with us!



Play bingo and mini golf with his buddies


And dad gave him is own driving range - even mowed greens and flags and cups - it is quite the setup! D goes all out sometimes! 


And this was a fun idea I saw on pinterest!

This guy is the absolute best! I know he's my little boy but he truly is! He does a lot for our family, grabbing me things and helping me out with his siblings. He is patient and kind. He has a huge soft, sweet heart! And it is just fun to see him come into his own. He loves sports - loves to watch and play. He and D are always talking about the latest game and who won etc. He loves school, especially math and writing. He is the sweetest and I get told that a lot! He is always looking out for others and doesn't mind being last. He teaches me a lot and I just enjoy watching him grow up! Love you Shaddy Cakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment