"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, September 26, 2016

At the Farm

8 out the 11 of my dad's grands

We are so lucky! My kids know 5 out of their 8 grans! Those grans love them with everything and love them so so well. We got to hang out for the morning with my sis and her three and my grandma  and grandpa before leaving my big three and k's oldest with them for the night!

We explored the farm - talked to the horses, cattle and sheep. We had a blast and so did our kiddos. So so thankful they pour into them and that they get to be loved on by so many!

playing in the tractor

These two could be farm boys! They had a blast on the four wheeler and just a pile of rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment