"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Our days now


School started so our days and our van look a little slimmer now. Don't get me wrong we still seem to get absolutely nothing done while their gone but still it is been a change that has taken some time to get used to and we are just now a month in getting the hang of things around here.

big z flipped forward
 And this guy keeps us rolling. My oh my!


 Sager is definitely the lover of the family!
  Getting some playdates with his cousins M and S

last playdate at the pool with my sis and her kiddos
 Z and I have been sitting on the front porch waiting for Sage to wake up from naps. I guess I am longing for my new huge front porch.

And well with boys it gets messy around here. We have been known to do baths around lunchtime lately. But the sandbox creates hours of fun and soon the nice weather outside will come to an end.


No comments:

Post a Comment