"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, September 18, 2015

Back to School

Summer flew by this year. Don't get me wrong we were definitely ready for school to start and get back into the routine thing but it just seemed like it came and went. I guess thats just the way these days feel from now on. 

Due to some construction we hit up open house on Sunday. Not ideal in my opinion but they seemed to still enjoy it. I of course was more prepared for Shadd and snapped a picture of him but failed to snag one of Ells. Geez. 

I did leave D in charge and he didn't even unpack his front pocket full of supplies. Oh boy! 

The first day...



The sun gave us all smiles and well we were kinda rushing around this morning. Totally should have been more prepared.


We all went for the big day. I mostly tagged along since I missed it last year. Totally not worth all the crying I did in the hospital last year. The hype is there but its quick and painless.

Ells lining up

Ells and Cousin M

Ells and her teacher (shadd's from last year)

Shadd and his teacher (should have snapped a couple - her eyes were closed)



 And then we rushed to Sams and Walmart for some groceries. My new life from 8-3 with these two crazy boys. I got stopped a few times as usual and people commented how they had a 3 and 1 year old too... well just add a few more to that! Kinda funny the assumptions people make.



And when we got home. We had to get our school work underway. This little dude is keeping me ready to roll each day! He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment