"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Week 3

Summer Week 3 - this is the way to blog. At least for the craziness summer brings. I'm trying to enjoy it but it is going by so so fast. 

Well we finally got that water wall made. I personally think the kids were umber impressed I could use the screwgun. Little did they know I could build them a water wall. (note - needs some tweaks but it made for a fun afternoon and some jealous neighbors :) 


We also ordered our groceries online. Amazing. Have since done it twice. It works awesome. Just need to tweak my lbs fruit knowledge. Like more than a couple bananas please. We are a family of six and a baby who eats at least a banana a day. Thankfully it makes my second run to Sams or Fareway super fast and easy.


We have a had some rainy days. So game playing it is. And Ells is finally able and willing to challenge Shadd which frees me up sometime too.


Last day of golf camp - rained out the previous week one day. He loved it. He also had a his first golf playdate. They play three holes. He is really improving and I think daddy heart might burst from pride.


Hitting up the pool with our cousins and Frama. Always fun and so so helpful to have extra hands.



Sometimes we nap (even Shadd) but otherwise we have a hot game of something going on. He whipped up on me this afternoon.

On thursday we headed to Big Creek with Grandma D. We had a blast. Got super dirty but enjoyed the picnic at Grandmas and the fun in the lake and sand. Plus the giant park there was so cool. 






Friday - we washed the car - quite the crew and an awesome summer fun thing! Plus free!



No comments:

Post a Comment