"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just some random catch up stuff


My sis and I tackled a 10k - it was a good distance. She however has the running stamina of my dad and a major game face so she pushed me to my max but we made it. Her smoking fast and me well much faster than I thought. Still a fun challenge. Maybe a half is in my future but we will see. 



Rainy days call for lots of reading and baking at our house. I snuck a picture of these two. Most of the time they are at each other but sometimes they are best friends. 

Shadd was writing his pen pal. We got into an exchange via IG and have had fun writing to other kids around the US. 

We just wrote our new sponsorship kids too. It has been fun to see them pray and think about kids less fortunate than them. They have the most tender and moldable hearts right now and I just pray that they always see the world that way. 


Ells rocking a softball braid. It made her look so much like an athlete with the head wrap in all. I could just see the future.



And my three - the last time these three will be home with me. I still can't believe Ells will go to school this fall. Where has the time gone?

(By the way - I am typing this and Shadd is reading what I write over my shoulder. He has really improved and is so smart)

No comments:

Post a Comment