"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Moments I don't want to forget

I'm so amazed at the pictures my phone holds that I would have never captured.

So so thankful to capture the moments of silliness and craziness that I don't ever wanna forget. 

Like this little guy who wanted and hardly got out of the car because he wanted to wear that headband to church. Thankfully with some persuasion we were able to go as a boy into church.  



He is stubborn. Like swimming trunks from bright and early on.
Now that we don't have swim lessons every day its a bit better.


And a selfie of this little girl with her awesome goggles


And the newest dare devil of the water. Floating and jumping in like he is 5 not 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment