"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Baby 4 update

So its Sunday evening....

Yep.

No baby yet.

I can hardly believe it but its the truth. For some reason this fourth baby of ours has a mind of his own and wants to just stay put.

I was due last Thursday.

Unfortunately since I had an emergency c-section with Sage...they can't induce me so we scheduled a c-section for Monday. We could have waited till Thursday and tried to break my water but well we have a few up and coming things this week. Like a meet the teacher night at school on Thursday, which if all goes well tomorrow I will be there. And then school starts for my biggest guy on Monday and I am not about to let this other little guy wreak havoc on his new adventure.

So for my sanity and our family - we are going to have a c-section tomorrow morning at 9am.

If you think about it - pray that everything goes well and that I have an immense amount of peace as I go in tomorrow morning. Its different than last time and still a little hard to swallow as I was really hopeful for a successful VBAC. But obviously God has a better and more perfect plan that I.

So August 11th is going to be a new birthday in our family. I think thats about the only thing that makes it all worth while. Tomorrow morning (praying everything goes well) I get to snuggle my fourth miracle. What a joy!

He has taken his time to appear and we are anxious to see what he looks like and what he will bring to our already crazy sweet family.

I doubt  I will get some pictures blogged in the near future after his birth but I sure I will flood instagram (derrickkarie)with them. And I will try my best to get a post at least with his stats slightly after he is born.

If you want a teaser...his name starts with Z. I guess only the faithful readers can start guessing!

Of course...if labor starts tonite - I will be shocked and super excited. But resting in God's perfect plan!




1 comment:

  1. I was just checking in to see if he had come. Prayers for tomorrow. 4 csections here. Remember no awards for how babies are born. The goal is healthy mom and healthy baby. That's most important. Prayers for both of those and for peace. Z huh? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete