"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, June 30, 2014

Baby Update: 35 weeks and counting

So far things are good with baby.

He is growing and so am I.

I'm getting anxious and so are the kiddos to meet this little guy.


I mean come on. I think the practice of loving has fully begun. Can't wait to see this little momma in action soon! She will be such a big help!

Mostly we wanna know if he will have the red hair and look like the boys or if he will look more like ells.

So so thankful for quick easy appointments. Everything has been good which is kinda of shock to me since usually something comes up random. But knock on wood - we are gonna skate through to the end  with this little guy and have the best VBAC possible. At least thats my plan. Only time will tell what God has in store for this little guy.

Still can't quite believe we will soon be a family of 6. It will be a change for sure. Since there is a bit bigger gap between these two...it seems like a much more free and flexible summer so far so I am enjoying that minus the fact I am slow and can't quite handle all that I am used to.

I hate pictures of me pregnant but the kids snapped this one the other day and it just makes me laugh so I thought I had better document this guy a little bit. And d of course took some shots (mostly terrible) at Adventureland too.



1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful and don't you ever doubt it! Even more so when you are preggers-God's amazing creation at work! Love you-can't wait to meet him too!

    ReplyDelete