"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh SAGE

Lately I think the only word that comes out of my mouth with this dude is "NO!!!"

I know its like totally not supposed to be what you say but when you find him doing things like....

climbing into his high chair
standing on a step stool in the pantry
eating an open box of shredded wheat in the living room
jumping off the top bunk (i think it was more of a fall but thankfully into a basket of soft toys)
standing on top of the dishwasher as they unload it
throwing unwanted food
sliding headfirst down the stairs
jumping four stairs up into a beanbag at the bottom of the stairs
climbing over the furniture and from piece to piece
pushing the automatic door buttons on the van - which don't reverse super quickly (I have been squished pretty good)
letting himself out of the library (thankful to another mom who ushered him back in - i guess i should keep better tabs on him while they are scanning my books)



is this not hillarious. he needed his beloved wankie and a push around by brother
kinda reminds me of a little old man in a wheel chair



lets just say what else do you say. Uh?

While I love the little dude to pieces, he is a handful.

He is also a delight.
He loves to snuggle, give kisses, read stories (kind of more like flip the pages), sing songs, and be sung too. If I didn't sing the itsy bitsy spider every time I change his diaper we wouldn't have made it this far. He is starting to understand and obey which is AMAZING when they get that concept. Yet he just is all boy and I am currently used to a very peaceful compliant 5 year old boy. So well I am relearning what it means to have one of the crazy all over the place energy dudes in the house.




And lately he LOVES the I...pad (a little bit annoying to anyone else who wants to use it in the house)




1 comment:

  1. This sounds so much like Caleb! I keep telling Craig we will be taking him to the ER before he reaches school age! Love seeing his pics

    ReplyDelete