"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, November 15, 2013

FALLing into leaves, literally

When D asked us to go rake the backyard, I chuckled inside. What leaves do we have? We live in a new neighborhood with some small new trees but lucky for us the nieghbors behind us have lived there for quite a while so we do have a few established trees in our backyard on top of the hill. As far as leaves go. Well we had at least enough to jump in and burn off some energy.



Check out this pile.

Huge uh?

Nothing compared to the huge trees in my yard growing up. I gave my kiddos the speel on how things were when I was growing up as we were raking. I mean I was raking.


looks slightly dangerous don't you think?

We did do some jumping and throwing. I think I raked up the pile at least three times.
Here are the actions shots.








As I sit here typing this I really should be outside putting them in a bag because I am "killing the grass" as the yard crazy says. But we might wanna go jump around in them again today, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment