"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, May 7, 2012

They are digging!

So they are digging the foundation of our new house today. We went Friday night to see it all staked out and drove by a couple times yesterday before my niece's birthday party. But will we get out there today for some photos I don't know as that would mean I'd have to load up my 3 and lug them 20 minutes north and back while my hubs basks in the sun at the tournament club all afternoon. So it probably won't happen but as soon as I have progress pics I will upload them.

In the meantime here are the pics of the floor plan and the exterior.


1st floor


Basement


Of course, the exterior picture is just an image that we like and they will tweak to make it look really similar. Super excited to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment