"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Momma in the making

Ellsyn got quite the bundle for Christmas this year from Grandma and Grandpa. My mom scored this great little graco set of baby accessories when Ells was an infant and held on to them to give them to her this past year for Christmas. A perfect gift for a new big sister. She is always taking care of all her babies and stuffed animals. She has everything. A swing, high chair, pack n play, diaper bag, bouncy seat, blanket. She has everything to accommodate her little babies. 


The other day I over heard her rocking and singing Jesus Loves Me to her baby in the corner of the family room. I tried to video but the pictures were all I could get. I guess she remembers me singing and rocking her when she was a little one or at least sees it now with Sage.


No comments:

Post a Comment