"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ells Birthday Bash

Each year we invite both sides of our family to help us celebrate our little ones' birthday. Of course, Ells's party got pushed back due to the move, a baby, etc and we got to host it in our new home (my parents).  We kept it pretty simple. We had an ice cream sundae party with all the fixins, plus cupcakes, made by my super talented mother-in-law! I even cheated and reused the decorations from Shaye's baby shower a couple months ago. It worked. I did work a little magic on the Silhouette machine with favor tags and a sign for Ells Ice Cream Parlor. Have I ever mentioned how much I love that thing!

And for those of you who do know. We celebrated 7 years of marriage on Sunday too. Nothing like ringing in another year by scheduling and celebrating your 2 year olds birthday on the day instead right. I guess it goes to show you where the priorities lye. In fact, we kinda forgot about it totally till D's mom reminded us. I'm sure we will get a date night in the near future.

The Birthday Girl



It got really busy - we just keep adding little kiddos

aunt kels and blakes

true ells fashion - love that expression - plus 3 generations


the cousin helpers

so i blow them out right dad?

and she did all by herself

2 comments:

  1. Fun party...her 2 tee is darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take off the security words....:) the comment thing asks for them every time.

    ReplyDelete