"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, March 25, 2011

Almost a walker

So the other day I was watching my children really closely while on the computer when I saw this out of the corner of my eye. No one says that they have to be fully supervised all the time right. At least I blocked off the stairs this time. Whoops!


Ells has been free standing some and using just about anything to cruise around the house, including this massive exercise ball. It is just amazing to see how quickly they grow up. Here she is standing alone and trying to offer me a vegetable rice cake. No thanks, although a fairly healthy choice.



She also goes crazy fast when she is pushing the walker. I think she might be my no fear child. At least so far she doesn't seem to fear crawling over things and making a mad dash for the stairs. She is one sneaky little thing. She loves to climb and turn the cable box on and off. Even though she isn't really talking she sure likes to say da every time she turns off the box. At first it was cute and funny, now it is a real problem between her and daddy. Oh they just grow up way too fast. This little sweet thing will be celebrating her first birthday in less than a month now. Can you believe it? I can't. But it is exciting to see  how God created her unique personality. It will be amazing to watch her continue to grow up.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my peas!!! I am so excited to be able to read about your family! And I ALWAYS watch my kids that closely too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a blog. Love your delightful familly.

    ReplyDelete