"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sager School Update




This guy has got a lot of spunk! He can be real fun and also a real pain. He loves to chat. And can be quite animated if you can't tell. He is definitely full of expression and loves to tell a good story, especially about his mario adventures playing the wii.

He has come full circle when it comes to learning and getting ready for school next year. Oh my goodness I can't believe I even said that out loud. How is it possible that I will have three in school next year? My nest keeps getting emptier in all my attempts to refill it!


He loves to do crafts and activities. He loves to write words and numbers. He is a huge help around the house too. During nap time because he rarely naps he spends some time making Laz laugh as I put z down for nap. He's still a hands on kind a dude. Smothering anyone and everyone. His love language is definitely touch.


 He does occasionally nap. But rarely.




getting ready for operation christmas child

and just a couple cute pilgrims
I'm still a bit shocked that it is finally clicking for this guy. He knows his letters, their sounds, numbers, starting to add and subtract. He loves to do school and we've started some basic reading. He has really just started to get it. And he is excited to head to school next fall! Still can't believe that! Seems like yesterday bringing him home from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment