"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, January 9, 2017

Fall

Total side note...I'm so far behind I kinda just feel like quitting but thanks to the encouragement of some of my besties I'm pushing on with this year and going to make it a goal to blog once a week this coming year or at least every couple weeks. Its fun to recap whats going on and I enjoy reading those big blog books occasionally to spurn me!

So in an attempt to catch up I will be dumping lots of photos and trying my best to recollect the time! 
Here we go..

In summary fall is busy. School starting, and well we love to be outside and that just means going from sun up til sun down. Although my bigs help me with z so sometimes I can do a little house work but I will forewarn you my house is probably messiest in spring and fall because I love to be outside too. Although look around right now and you may have an argument it always is. 

Fall Soccer

Cue no pictures to a mom with a phone and never her good camera and coaching ells and a newborn and littles who we are just trying to keep it together with the help of our parents and any friends who don't have little littles at the games anymore! Wheew!

Anyways Shadd LOVES soccer and I did too! So thats a win in my book. Daddy is slowly following suit. Crazy! He even agreed to help this spring! What! He swore that one off. 



Well Shadd had a blast this year. Always on a losing team before being youngest in their age division always. Well this was the year. Got to play with all his buddies and they were undefeated til the tourney which Shadd had to miss but still great season! Scored lots of goals but really just loves to help his teammates out and assist! Humility and generosity our definitely some of his strengths!

Ells tried her first year of soccer. Not sure she really enjoyed it. She greatly improved though. Her team never won which kinda makes things not as fun too. I'm pushing her to go out again this spring but we will see if she decides to or not!




Tigers in Training Run

We did this last year too as a fundraiser for school. Well D was gone so i thought i could run with the kids and my dad came along. Well cue a broken elbow and baby that needed to be nursed. We finished but it wasn't pretty. Sage grew tired and my dad tried to keep up with the kids so I pushed a double stroller with a screaming baby with a broken elbow. DUMB! I totally should have stood on the side and cheered. Stupid but normal for me. Always thinking it will be fine. Literally held my finger in laz's mouth and pushed the stroller with my good arm the whole mile which has a pretty large hill in there mind you!

Memories made though and did the kids care. I don't even think so. 😂😂😂😂

ells class


Center Grove Orchard
A fall favorite around here. We always go on our day off. This year friends joined us and our cousins. Each of my kids had a buddy and they didn't complain once the whole time. Thats the way to do it. They didn't even beg for snacks so win win.  And my bigs took z down the big slide lots of times so it was pretty easy on this momma! They always have a blast!






Outside Fun and Fires

We played outside more this year than ever well at least it seemed that way. We can get a decent game of soccer, basketball or soccer going with all our crazies and its a ton of fun. Just a window into our future and well grass makes a huge difference.
always smokes - sunday night tradition





a beautiful rainbow out a front door

pickup game of two hand touch




best ride in town - came up with this one all on their own! had me dying laughing! 

if its cold loo and i are found hiding in the garage!


No comments:

Post a Comment