"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Sunday, October 16, 2016

We sold it!


Well we sold it. Yep we closed at the end of August. Thankfully only a couple months of dual mortgage payments but we were glad to close the door on the house. It will always hold a special place in my heart but I didn't really miss it when we were gone. Probably because this house is so similar and has everything I loved about that one and more.

We asked the kids and they miss certain things but are mostly glad we live in our new house. Shadd misses all his friends right outside to play with 24/7, Ells too, Sage misses mario (our wii worked at that house and doesn't here not due to the house but I guess he thinks so)! Made us laugh though!


We were thankful it sold to someone who will love it and enjoy it! And it always reminds me that really my house isn't a home without all the sweet people I love. 
Our final goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment