"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Laz 3 months


Laz is 3 months...

This guy is a spitter. Like yuck most of the time. He is getting chubbier by the day. He is a super fast nurser. All my babes really are. He loves to roll over. Both directions. Still a great sleeper. Mostly through the night. Still so crazy because NONE of my babies have ever done that. Naps in his crib if we are home! And a great napper too! He is really a great baby! Still kind goes a long time between poops though! Usually once a week! Crazy I know! But well there could be worse things, right?

All I have to say is slow down time. This is my baby!















No comments:

Post a Comment