"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kindergarten Screening



The big day had arrived. Kindergarten screening and well she is ready. So this little sweetie will be headed to school in the fall. 

She was so so pumped and ready for that morning. Like helped D with his belt and pick out his shirt kinda ready. 

She had a blast and was ready to go back again the next day. 

She is pumped for the fall and has already wanted to go and get those school supplies but I'm trying my best to slow her down. 

I really think I will be a crying mess this year. I was last year but also pretty distracted due to being in the hospital and z being brand new but during nap time this year I will probably just sit in mourning for a few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment