"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easter Scavenger Hunt

If you don't know me well I guess I kinda like to wing things sometimes.

So when life gets hectic. I chuck tradition and wonder why we even do the things we do and try something new.

Maybe good. Maybe bad. Maybe not that memorable but without trying you may never know if you are on to the next best thing.


You get what I mean right?

Well...

No nests this year. Honestly I think the tradition is awesome its just the mess and time that well we don't seem to have this time of year. I mean two kids birthdays and our anniversary within about 1 months time. Nice planning on our part I know.

So we opted for a scavenger hunt to find what the easter bunny brought us.

Our hunt took us all over the yard and the house. They were quite the team.












And finally the jackpot. A little miscommunication on bag size of candy between the Easter Bunnies so well we had quite the treats!


new swimsuits and z got a fun little book
I kinda dig the new Easter Hunt but we will see if it sticks or if we go back to some nests next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment