"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Friday, March 13, 2015

Little Vacay


We ducked away for a little R&R with friends in Naples, FL. It was beautiful on most of the days with a little rain and sweatshirt weather tucked in there. But a sweatshirt and flip flops is always my thing!

The boys golfed, D saw an agent (that well made the trip definitely quotable), we shopped, ate yummy food, slept thru the night (whoop whoop), saw a movie, played games, swam, laid in the sun, and enjoyed God's beauty.

Always so worth it. Just super thankful D pries me away. I don't go easily especially after Sage refused to nurse after I left him two years ago. I always miss my babies. But its good to for us and I need the break and my kids love love to hang with their Grandmas and Papas. They are dearly loved on and we are so so thankful that they are willing to give us time away.

best ice cream ever 

homemade waffle cones - we went twice

i love the sand

all my babies 

FaceTime on the beach - the kids loved that


And we got the kids these color changing shirts and Ells got a bag and headbands. So they tested them out when we got home. The are black and white till the sun hits them and then they turn color. Ells has four headbands that turn different colors. It was quite the hit.




No comments:

Post a Comment