"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Monday, February 2, 2015

Projects

A new year means new projects, more free time (because its winter and no more holidays) and no more pop.

We are trying to eat healthy, lose weight, workout and we gave up pop for the whole year (yep like all 2015). I think we might be crazy but if I get D on board well I can't cheat so we will stick to it don't you worry. 

Now on to the fun stuff....just some random projects to use up some of my goods that a overflowing and have a little fun. 


My first stuffed doll. Really easy and fun. Still needs her face but oh hand sewing yuck! 


Some Big Sister sweatshirts for a dear friend. Three girls and they were given a boy! So excited for this new world for them!


Some antlers. Just cut and glued to a pillow that came with my couch. Love it much better. D says it should have been a moose head but what does he know anyways.


And my first book page wreath. Not to hard. Free with just the random crap I have laying around this place and perfect for my mom's house. Used up a couple old books and a whole lot of hot glue gun scars but fun to do and it probably won't be my last.




No comments:

Post a Comment